Oh yes I am babysitting Arash right now. Sigh, I am all tired after one whole day of fun blasting and vigorous actionzzzz (lul, inside juke) but I still have to because my mum and dad is at Changi right now, -_- So being a good sister, I have to take care and make sure that Arash is safe at home. Sounds wrong but oh well.
By the way I've received my mail already, hahahahaha, like at last. I am very happy when I looked at the school calender and my first vacation will start on 14th of June, yipppeeee, ♥. & Alot more things lah inside the package its just that I'm excited. I have to go to the orientation programme which is on 30th March till 1st April and I am nervous already ! To and fro, to and fro, to and fro for three days like omg I have to wake up early !!!
Another thing is that today was one of the days which I love most because my boyfriend did not only looooooooooook reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal gorgeouuuuuuuuuuuus but also, he is braaaaaaaaaaaaaave, hehehehehehe, (lul, inside juke). & Mai you should be aware of this surprise okay from your Kuykuy, lul.
Watched Alice in Wonderland, 3D (grrrrrr, minat terbengkalai saya nie 3D dan juga buat movie, tsk), 2nd row, hahahahaha, with 3D glasses on, and without specsies, hehehehehehe, :$
P.S: You know I'm very very very very very very very very very very very lucky ! ♥.
P.P.S: Too tired to upload photographs.