<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13425840478855143?origin\x3dhttp://pleasebemygumball-love.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
â–²nna : You can expect nothing from me.

A♥ L♥ S♥ M♥ B♥ W♥
Alif Aifa Albasra Anisah Artini Asmah Dora Eeka Eiman Emmi Feefee Haja Haza Halim Isha Khairunisa Khairunisa Meimei Mel Nana Norlya Ruquiyah Shayfee Syefqa Tyytee Twogigi





P.S: I left my memories behind, ♥.
29 March 2010

2:08 PM
Still missing.
Haloha, I like my new smexy laptop and one of many reasons is because the screen is super big and when I full screened Bieber's video, like oh my god, his face is so big and I could obviously see him looking into my eyes, erk. Lol, but it's nice really. But what's nicer is yesternight, (:

Anyway, I'm organizing all my folders and transferring them all down here. Discovered a whole lot of funny pictures. And I miss everything. How I was so lazy to finish projects back then, lol. And I'm still thinking whether or not to delete all those projects, Sastera, Sejarah Islam and everything.

Thought of posting some photos, but nah, makes me miss everything all over again. But oh well, just one photo won't hurt, right ? (Actually it does)







No, I don't have the strength, :(

P.S: Trying out Photoshop Elements is one of my worst experience ! Ergh, lamos.