<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13425840478855143?origin\x3dhttp://pleasebemygumball-love.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
â–²nna : You can expect nothing from me.

A♥ L♥ S♥ M♥ B♥ W♥
Alif Aifa Albasra Anisah Artini Asmah Dora Eeka Eiman Emmi Feefee Haja Haza Halim Isha Khairunisa Khairunisa Meimei Mel Nana Norlya Ruquiyah Shayfee Syefqa Tyytee Twogigi





P.S: I left my memories behind, ♥.
28 March 2010

12:38 AM
I just don't know.
It is really weird that my house is all light up when it is almost one. Usually my mum would start saying without an end about how late it is and how we are wasting the electrics and everything. WEIRD.

Now I know why I like shopping with you, lol. Because I've realized that I only wanna impress you and so when I go shopping with you, whatever you say is nice for me, then, ting ting ting. Anyway, take care of my bag please. I luv it and you okay switi. My list is still long, teehee.

And yeah Tuesday is an unofficial school day. Nervous ! Pray that there won't be any, you know, ghost. Ape nak dikate, hospital lame kan.

The next thing is I'm going away from here soon. Please miss me.

Yah I'm happy. But thinking about my still missing SD card makes me all sad.