
Oh yah, maybe I should start neopetting again, yeaaaaay !! At last, free time to neopet. I miss it. Yah. Still remember how naughty me and my friends were in school. Others were busy doing their works while we played KeyQuest and were neopetting the whole day in school. Hahahaha, talking about addiction, aye ? Okay, so let's neopet right now !!!! Teehee, at least I can occupy my free time with something meaningful. Yah, my love for animals, ♥. Lol, virtual animals.
& The last thing I did on neopets was buying a new petpet which cost around, what, almost 200k ? Hahaha, I mean, really ! It is pink and is so cuuuuute. I instantly went awwwwwww when I saw its eyes. Heehee, what a figgle, ♥. Heehee, love it ! See, adorable ? Yes I know, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!! :D
P.S: I love pixel art ! :( Help me, anyone ?