<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13425840478855143?origin\x3dhttp://pleasebemygumball-love.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
â–²nna : You can expect nothing from me.

A♥ L♥ S♥ M♥ B♥ W♥
Alif Aifa Albasra Anisah Artini Asmah Dora Eeka Eiman Emmi Feefee Haja Haza Halim Isha Khairunisa Khairunisa Meimei Mel Nana Norlya Ruquiyah Shayfee Syefqa Tyytee Twogigi





P.S: I left my memories behind, ♥.
04 January 2010

10:42 PM
OMG
Okay fine. I have to confess alright. Let me be honest here. I hallucinated okay, yes I did. I think bf is right when he said that I hallucinate alot :( And yesterday I hallucinated the calender showed that it was 3rd of January 2009, so I thought there's still school for me.

But nah, :(


I've planned what I want. I know what I want. I just hope that things will go well, Insya Allah.

I'm jealous that someone has a wish list but I don't. I mean I wanna make one but oh no, money-less is equals to wish-list-less. So better not.

My heart pain no money you know like yesterday I top up my ezlink after that tomorow I have to top up again because finish already like seriously heart pain. Believe it or not one dollar forty five cents ride to orchard like oh my god heart pain byebye.

Ezlink you watch out tomorrow I throw you then I buy the new ezlink pink colour and I want to buy new black marker and write my name on it and address and I draw little hearts all over.