Hehs, back to the old blogskin days yea. So my life is a bore. Eh eh eh, waaaaaaaaait. Do I even have a life ? No actually, lol. Okay so Mai is gonna have a life soon. Me ? :(
But never mind. I miss school. Especially homeworks, lol. I helped Arash a lot with Math. & Believe it or not, I helped him colour his homework. Hahahahahaha, it was so fun, I just had to colour everything and Arash was so happy because he could sit back, relax and watch the telly.
Lol, tell me about desperation, hah.
Anyway, I've been reading Berita Harian lately. And I saw this news about Masjid Al-Aqsa. I am scared alright. It says that the Israelis have been digging a tunnel to find like what, ancient treasures or something ?
And I don't wanna tell you what the 'ancient treasures' are. Oh no, it scares me a lot okay. Because Allah has mentioned something in Quraan about this, I think. Seriously, you don't wanna know about this.
Argh, I have chills now.