Yep, Yani, ^^Y.
Early in the morning, we would eat breakfast together. She would eat cereal with soya bean. She loves soya bean. She loves watching cartoon too, but prefers playing the piano or guitar. She taught me how to play both. We would take turns playing the piano and guitar. And I would play one of the instruments following the pace of her music. If she plays the piano slow, then I will strum slowly too. And vice versa.
After that, we would play stardoll, mattel games, myscene, barbie or any makeup/dressup/girly-girly games while hearing camp rock song by Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato. She enjoys playing it via the big tv screen, teehee, while enjoying soya bean (again) and van houten hazelnut chocolates which she claimed as chocolate with biscuit inside.
After tired of playing and lots of singing, we would sit on the swing while I would definitely enjoy her acoustic covers of the camp rock song over and over again since that is the only song she knows. Then we would pretend to play doctor-doctor and she would always start by saying "Haloha, hi doctor" or "Haloha, have a seat". How cute. She also loves her Mentos Fruity medicines, ^^Y.
There are lots and lots more things I've done with Yani. Alot, and I am so going to miss my cutest 5 years old Yani.