I love Herbie's new look.
But the problem is, I have a camera. And how am I suppose to take a picture of my camera ? I dislike the reflection technique, bleargh. We'll see how it goes, ^^Y. Still, T2 is the best. Right ?
& Sister said it is true that earth will change its magnitude in 2012, and I am scared. I don't wanna think about it. But the picture of us Singaoporeans in used-to-be-Russia-land in 2012 just freaks me out okay.
But the problem is, I have a camera. And how am I suppose to take a picture of my camera ? I dislike the reflection technique, bleargh. We'll see how it goes, ^^Y. Still, T2 is the best. Right ?
& Sister said it is true that earth will change its magnitude in 2012, and I am scared. I don't wanna think about it. But the picture of us Singaoporeans in used-to-be-Russia-land in 2012 just freaks me out okay.