

(Shouts!), I've watched the New Moon sneaky ! And it was a blast blast blast. Must must watch. It was very sad sad sad. Seriously, just go watch. Even if you don't like it, I still love it so much.
I am really sad for Jacob, pft pft pft. But what made me rest assured ? Hahaha, I know that Team Jacob will always be by that Lautner guy. It was a relief to see that Jacob has cut his hair. Hawt isn't he ? I just dislike the idea of watching 4 whole movies with Jacob's hair dangling and hanging and flying all over his face when the wind blows.
Bleargh. But I'm lost of words okay. Just go watch it.
I watched it with my Arul, heeheehee. Unfortunately, I really got into this movie and not-really abandoned him. But what do you expect, the movie is so, (no words can describe !).
And I know I will watch this movie again.
This time with my girlz, ♥.