I'm done with examinations !
So now, plan plan planzzzzzz.
I wanna go Botanical Gardens because it reminds me of how cute and small and slightly thinner I used to be. Heehe, really eh Juana ? Yah. Hahahahahaha, ^^Y. And remember, we promised to go Science Centre, come come, let's go now. Alot of more stuffs okay we do together forever.
(Pokes), I love you, ♥.
And I won't ever forget, outingz (with alot of zackz) with my zackiez ! Wildziez actually. Hahahahaha, let's go now girlz, wait no more. & Everytime, I hope Twogigi'z gathering will not be a total ruinz because only like 7 people will like, come, hahahaha.
Twogigiz, we all kentalz like secondary one kidz, ♥.
No offence ! :D
I just feel happy because I miss schoooooool (not secondary one -_-) and I fell sick not because of Paranormal Activity. Oh yah, Paranormal Activity is a must watch movie !!! Budak budak, tengok online, kind of worth it, heaheahea.
So now, plan plan planzzzzzz.
I wanna go Botanical Gardens because it reminds me of how cute and small and slightly thinner I used to be. Heehe, really eh Juana ? Yah. Hahahahahaha, ^^Y. And remember, we promised to go Science Centre, come come, let's go now. Alot of more stuffs okay we do together forever.
(Pokes), I love you, ♥.
And I won't ever forget, outingz (with alot of zackz) with my zackiez ! Wildziez actually. Hahahahaha, let's go now girlz, wait no more. & Everytime, I hope Twogigi'z gathering will not be a total ruinz because only like 7 people will like, come, hahahaha.
Twogigiz, we all kentalz like secondary one kidz, ♥.
No offence ! :D
I just feel happy because I miss schoooooool (not secondary one -_-) and I fell sick not because of Paranormal Activity. Oh yah, Paranormal Activity is a must watch movie !!! Budak budak, tengok online, kind of worth it, heaheahea.