<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13425840478855143?origin\x3dhttp://pleasebemygumball-love.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
▲nna : You can expect nothing from me.

A♥ L♥ S♥ M♥ B♥ W♥
Alif Aifa Albasra Anisah Artini Asmah Dora Eeka Eiman Emmi Feefee Haja Haza Halim Isha Khairunisa Khairunisa Meimei Mel Nana Norlya Ruquiyah Shayfee Syefqa Tyytee Twogigi





P.S: I left my memories behind, ♥.
09 August 2009

8:16 PM
Brother -♥
So, here is a little story I would like to share.
Bah, neither pleasing nor interesting, really.

Arash saw an insect and he was scared. So he ran to my room and asked me to accompany him to the kitchen. I was bloghopping and was looking through some plain ol' lame-o pictures. So out of vile, I asked him about this particularly repulsive picture of a girl.


Me : Arash, nie lawa ?
Arash : Ah lawa lawa. Cepat, teman !
Me : Huh ? Lawa ? Erk erk erk.
Me : Okay, siapa lawa ? Dia or kakak ?
Arash : Kakak lah, cepat cepat teman.




Oh boy, do you know how satisfied I am ?
Guess who is the girl, teeheehee.