
The 11th month's.
(Isn't that my T2 ? Haha ! Cute.)
Shall I say, the toughest month so far ? Uhuh. Despite all, I have learnt and understood a lot. It's not just about being happy and satisfying our own selves. Yah, even hurting you/me is a satisfaction and accomplishment, eh ? Whoh. Truly, I've buried everything in the Riddle's graveyard, (mind you, I've just watched Goblet of Fire) !
Never to be seen (or in this case, remembered) ever again.
& Now, have been feeling so in love all over again.
Head over heels baby, ♥ !
P.S : aves yonem, [:
(Isn't that my T2 ? Haha ! Cute.)
Shall I say, the toughest month so far ? Uhuh. Despite all, I have learnt and understood a lot. It's not just about being happy and satisfying our own selves. Yah, even hurting you/me is a satisfaction and accomplishment, eh ? Whoh. Truly, I've buried everything in the Riddle's graveyard, (mind you, I've just watched Goblet of Fire) !
Never to be seen (or in this case, remembered) ever again.
& Now, have been feeling so in love all over again.
Head over heels baby, ♥ !
P.S : aves yonem, [: