I'm going out today with wildz, lol
Sounds funny, heh, eh ? Yah.
I made them wake up early, at ten thirty.
Serves them right ! Heehee.
We are celebrating something today, ^^Y
Earth Day, right !
Shie made me wear green, earth day what.
& I made the others wear green too.
Say earth day.
& I miss my someone. So badly ! All I can do is just wait, wait and wait.
For next weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek.
YIPPPPEEEE, CHEER YOU (as in me) UP ! ♥
oh, iluv aluv.
Sounds funny, heh, eh ? Yah.
I made them wake up early, at ten thirty.
Serves them right ! Heehee.
We are celebrating something today, ^^Y
Earth Day, right !
Shie made me wear green, earth day what.
& I made the others wear green too.
Say earth day.
& I miss my someone. So badly ! All I can do is just wait, wait and wait.
For next weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek.
YIPPPPEEEE, CHEER YOU (as in me) UP ! ♥
oh, iluv aluv.