<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13425840478855143?origin\x3dhttp://pleasebemygumball-love.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
▲nna : You can expect nothing from me.

A♥ L♥ S♥ M♥ B♥ W♥
Alif Aifa Albasra Anisah Artini Asmah Dora Eeka Eiman Emmi Feefee Haja Haza Halim Isha Khairunisa Khairunisa Meimei Mel Nana Norlya Ruquiyah Shayfee Syefqa Tyytee Twogigi





P.S: I left my memories behind, ♥.
12 May 2009

12:36 PM
Special, 12

Happy Belated Birthday,
CT ZUZU DORO MONTY BLANC !

Such a nice name, hee hee. Even nicer, the person is. So, I really wanna apologise to my little girly Zuzu, for not making her birthday as special as she deserves. Instead, I sort of made her cry ? Did I Zu, (regrets) ?

Sincerely, let me tell you something. Zuzu's birthday may not be as special, but having her as a friend of mine, really made me feel special. She is nice, isn't she ? Making me feel all special though her birthday doesn't feel like one. Now, I feel like I am the bad villain, muha haha,

Really, Zuzu feels me alot. She understands me in everything. Especially when our sister Mai is not around, Zuzu and I will always rock the world with our oh so soothing voice, right Zu ? For everything that Zuzu has done for me, I know I have been blessed with someone I can never find elsewhere, walaupun setelah ku cari hingga ke lubang cacing ! Haha haha, I love you, Bunga-Bunga Yang Kechil ♥, thank you for the every good and never bad things you have done to me. Till eternity, (cheers) !




& Oh yea, Mothers' Day gift.
We made a pair of that card.
One for my mummy, and another for his.
The big heart does pop out, wheee whoooo !
Then, he gave it to mummy along with a cake,
yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum.
Hee hee hee, I love you A♥ !