I'm gonna miss you, ♥
Tsk tsk tsk tsk.
Tsk tsk tsk tsk.
Alamak, kental.
Bye bye, I'm going to qiyam lail.
Miss me taw, :[
I am so bored last night and I suddenly felt hungry while waiting for my A, so I decided to eat in the middle of the night, morning lah actually, and I ate tom yam mee cup ! So nice. What a pleasure before qiyam, hee hee hee. You know makanan makcik, erk erk erk.
Teringat makan dengan wonder wildz dekat tepi pond.
Teringat makan dengan, hee hee, dekat bus stop.
I am so gonna have so much fun sleeping with (?) Twogigi, :B !
Especially, my wonder wildz, chiki chiki yaa yaa taa taa.
But my mind won't stop thinking about you.
Bye bye, I'm going to qiyam lail.
Miss me taw, :[
I am so bored last night and I suddenly felt hungry while waiting for my A, so I decided to eat in the middle of the night, morning lah actually, and I ate tom yam mee cup ! So nice. What a pleasure before qiyam, hee hee hee. You know makanan makcik, erk erk erk.
Teringat makan dengan wonder wildz dekat tepi pond.
Teringat makan dengan, hee hee, dekat bus stop.
I am so gonna have so much fun sleeping with (?) Twogigi, :B !
Especially, my wonder wildz, chiki chiki yaa yaa taa taa.
But my mind won't stop thinking about you.