<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13425840478855143?origin\x3dhttp://pleasebemygumball-love.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
â–²nna : You can expect nothing from me.

A♥ L♥ S♥ M♥ B♥ W♥
Alif Aifa Albasra Anisah Artini Asmah Dora Eeka Eiman Emmi Feefee Haja Haza Halim Isha Khairunisa Khairunisa Meimei Mel Nana Norlya Ruquiyah Shayfee Syefqa Tyytee Twogigi





P.S: I left my memories behind, ♥.
06 May 2009

5:59 PM
A, 06th.
How can I not love you ? Even after the tiffs we had. & How can I not miss you ? Even after a minute I've met you. When I know, life without you, is like chicken rice. Without the chicken. Hee hee hee, inside joke, right Biat ?

One more thing, the picture on the left, has obviously been edited and some changes has also been made to prevent misconceptions and misinterpretations. Hee hee, and it is also an inside joke, right Biat ?

One more thing, Laila, remember our promise ? No looky looky at hawty hawty and no talky talky, oky ? Because we love our, naughty baby boy bucuk manje, er er er. Haha haha, pft. Laila suggested the last part, =_=".

By the way, A !