
I woke up today regretting that it was five instead of two. I thought that my soul has been brought up to somewhere instead of the earth. But neah, (hymns). So, I was filled with grief and cried, cried, cried, cried and cried but I can't help but to smile proudly at Ustaz B♥'s Balaghah presentation. & C♥kgu Su was crapping so much, again, I smiled.
Noble : (Buat ayat), Keluarga miskin itu keterbiaan, boleh cikgu ?
Cikgu : Tak boleh, tak boleh. No such word.
Noble : Abeh kalau ada macam mana ?
Cikgu : Kalau ada, saya gantung diri saya dekat pokok taugeh !
Cikgu : Tak boleh, tak boleh. No such word.
Noble : Abeh kalau ada macam mana ?
Cikgu : Kalau ada, saya gantung diri saya dekat pokok taugeh !
Haha haha haha, what is life without smiles and laughters ?
By the way, I left Mai's library book in the computer lab, oh no. & Some crazy and insane swiny threw a box from the school's second floor all the way down, down, down. Which hit poor Kak Dora Science C and sent all the fillings flying everywhere. Stupid swiny.
P.S: I miss those dancing nutshells on sunik's speakers.
P.P.S: Heeee heeee heeeeee, ♥.