<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13425840478855143?origin\x3dhttp://pleasebemygumball-love.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
â–²nna : You can expect nothing from me.

A♥ L♥ S♥ M♥ B♥ W♥
Alif Aifa Albasra Anisah Artini Asmah Dora Eeka Eiman Emmi Feefee Haja Haza Halim Isha Khairunisa Khairunisa Meimei Mel Nana Norlya Ruquiyah Shayfee Syefqa Tyytee Twogigi





P.S: I left my memories behind, ♥.
01 March 2009

5:50 PM
Tributes to Mr/Ms Merlion
I slept early and woke up early as well. & Mother was making a big fuss out of the Merlion that had been struck by lightning and was damaged. When Sister was getting ready to go out, Mother suggested her to go and see the Merlion. She said : "Pergi lah dekat dekat Esplanade ziarah Merlion tu." She even encouraged me to go to the Esplanade today just to ziarah that Merlion despite the exams I'm having. How could she ?
My mother is cute, isn't she ?

Afterthought : I was busy browsing through blogshops since morning.
& Tomorrow, there are FIVE freaking papers I have to face.

Oh no,
(KLAKA GILE SEY EMOTICON IRRITATING)


I love and miss my Mr Abcdefg like oh my god only god knows how much !
cute kepe zaman lama lama cute kepe zaman lama lama,
Countdown : twelve more days to Friday the 13th.