
When Zuzu brought a Chewy Junior which her sister had bought for her earlier to school, I thought to myself that she may be the luckiest girl living on earth. But then, later that day, my 爱 bought me a whole bunch of it ! I was so happy, I felt like comitting suicide, haha haha haha. Lame, (I dreamnt my Lila jumped off a building by the way) ! & Yesterday, I guess it was an unlucky day cos the DHL balloon had magically dissapeared. Maybe the wire had detached or something and the hawt air balloon had flown away, far faaar awaaaay. & My love, say farewell to les bateau ! Tinker bell hawt chocolate marchmellow kisses, ♥, teeheehee.
P.S: PUSH IS A MUST WATCH MOVIE ! (




)P.P.S: Mai dislikes 'No Air', so i have to change to a song more pleasing to her ears.
few more days, my god
(
trying my best to hold it back back back back back back
i hate it, dammit! :(