This Wireless@SG is kind of useless. It's super slow, shrugs. By the way, I'm all alone in the library, bored yeah. Told ya imma loner. I was just looking around and trying to catch ease here. I have to prepare myself for tomorrows competition ! OMYGOD. Yeah, it's tomorrow, the Prove It! competition organised by Library Board & Healt Promotion Board. Hope i can bring some glory to my own school, heee heee.
And like always, i'm missing my loveliest A(heart shape) ! Yesterday he called me for a while, but i was like uh uh uh uh ? Wheewhoo, philipines code is +63(yada yada) ! Now i know, & then when i tried calling him, my prepaid became ZILCH ! From like 2$ yaw, gosh. Itu pun tak sempat berbual eh. What luck.
Kay I'm bored, & I miss my girls.
I wanna go home fast and stare at the D-frame ~