
Singapore Town, Earth Hour 2009
Yesterday was Earth Hour ♥ ! & I supported, my whole family did. Indirectly actually. Cos my family & Uncle's were dining at Sakura. So obviously, all the circuits in my house were switched off. Haha haha. Reached home around two in the morning. Seriously had a lot of fun. Basically we dined, then me & Abang & Kakak & Arash & Shah & Abang Fir went to the arcade to have fun while waiting for our turn to bowl. We even took neoprint together, haha haha, so oldy ! By the way, I suck cos I can't bowl though I've got a SPARE once. Even Arash's score beat mine !
So just now I was bored, watched Wall-E. A good movie I must say especially the message behind the movie. & Guess what ? Arash cried cos he said, "Cerite die sedih sangat!" QNT'AL.
How can I not miss you when,
every beat of my heart,
only whispers your name ?
every beat of my heart,
only whispers your name ?