<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13425840478855143?origin\x3dhttp://pleasebemygumball-love.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
▲nna : You can expect nothing from me.

A♥ L♥ S♥ M♥ B♥ W♥
Alif Aifa Albasra Anisah Artini Asmah Dora Eeka Eiman Emmi Feefee Haja Haza Halim Isha Khairunisa Khairunisa Meimei Mel Nana Norlya Ruquiyah Shayfee Syefqa Tyytee Twogigi





P.S: I left my memories behind, ♥.
18 March 2009

9:26 PM
No white flag !

" Dearest Pride of Alsagoff, this is to inform you that
our school Team 2 attained 3rd position (...) "


The second I read the word "third", I was jumping up and down and right and left with greaaat joy ! I can't even believe my own eyes, ears, mouth and nose. I felt like petrifying, fainting and dying ! Okay okay, I know it's just third, whats the big deal yea ? IT IS TO ME OKAY ! We worked hard for it and all, whee heee. Though it's third, I must say, the competition was really very tough. & To even win the third position, we actually don't even want to think about it. But, alas ! Heee heee, I wanna shout, scream and yell my lungs, liver and heart out ! I'm just too happy, [: Thank you Madam Zeeeeerock, !

Despite the winning, I still feel you Maija. I love you forever and ever and ever. & I swear, this feeling for you won't change neither fade. That's my promise kay. For everything that happens, you know I'll be there for you, E-V-E-R ! I can't help directly Mai, I can't. All these while, you are the one who has been helping me out of my problems. Thanks a lot Mai ! I'll try helping you in any possible way though I'm not good at it. Be stronger than ever Mai,
& I'll let you borrow the strength you once lent me,
little sister maija cutie baby boo boo.





Fly me to Philipines right now I don't care ! :(