<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13425840478855143?origin\x3dhttp://pleasebemygumball-love.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
â–²nna : You can expect nothing from me.

A♥ L♥ S♥ M♥ B♥ W♥
Alif Aifa Albasra Anisah Artini Asmah Dora Eeka Eiman Emmi Feefee Haja Haza Halim Isha Khairunisa Khairunisa Meimei Mel Nana Norlya Ruquiyah Shayfee Syefqa Tyytee Twogigi





P.S: I left my memories behind, ♥.
07 March 2009

3:56 PM
(L) True.
It's a wet week, isn't it ? I kind of like it, somehow.
But I dislike it, in a way or two.

Imagine me, a princess, stranded in the heavy rain with no umbrellas and was sitting alone shivering and trembling in the blistering cold. Then I blew my hands with the warmth of my own breathe, trying to heat up myself. I hugged myself tight and imagined myself wrapped in a cosy blanky. "Rain rain oh mes rain, thou mes deareth petty rain, plaire marcher marcher loin away," my thought whispered to my heart. I can barely endure the frosty weather any more. Then, from the corner of my eye, I can see it - my prince charming, trying to fight all his ways. As I rose from my own frail, he was getting nearer and nearer. "Oh Mighty Seigneur !" My heart began to beat with an impossible pace.

Oh god, such fantasy, I doubt it exist. I better not continue.

No no, you are wrong, [: I love you my saviour.
Je nevane vivre au dehors aussi. amoure tu !
Six more days to go (edgy edgy)