<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13425840478855143?origin\x3dhttp://pleasebemygumball-love.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
▲nna : You can expect nothing from me.

A♥ L♥ S♥ M♥ B♥ W♥
Alif Aifa Albasra Anisah Artini Asmah Dora Eeka Eiman Emmi Feefee Haja Haza Halim Isha Khairunisa Khairunisa Meimei Mel Nana Norlya Ruquiyah Shayfee Syefqa Tyytee Twogigi





P.S: I left my memories behind, ♥.
06 February 2009

6:15 PM
The stuffs we went through
" Do Not Let Ourselves Be The Barrier Of Our Own Friendship "



For whatever that had happened, is happening and will happen
Zulaikha and Shahidah will always be my favourite girls
They are one of the best things that has occured in my life
& I won't ever trade them, not even for my own soul
Wish you were here, bestfriends.

Arul, I Miss You, Alot ♥