I feel so fucked up.
About what ? A lot of stuffs.
Ape mepek si lima yang terkenal, (tak faham aku budak budak kecil nie) !
Ape entah takde kene mengene, (kebenaran is kebenaran and will always be) !
Dan perkara perkara yang sewaktunye dengannye seperti di padang, IPW & lain lain.
I won't be elaborating more cos it makes me even madder, infuriated & sadder.
Ape entah takde kene mengene, (kebenaran is kebenaran and will always be) !
Dan perkara perkara yang sewaktunye dengannye seperti di padang, IPW & lain lain.
I won't be elaborating more cos it makes me even madder, infuriated & sadder.
So what if I lie when you yourself lie ? So what if we already know what they did ? So what if we were to stare those
Nothing right.
Jason Mraz said Life Is Wonderful, so be it !
I L L L L O O O V V V E E E L L I I I F F F E !
& a a a a a a r r r r r r u u u u u l l l l l l .
I L L L L O O O V V V E E E L L I I I F F F E !
& a a a a a a r r r r r r u u u u u l l l l l l .
Bright side bright side please Anna.
Oh yeah, I've been saving beatch's pictures cos
she look really cute with her seducing little innocent face and flying around hairs and sheepish pouts with those sexy
Afterthought : Sorry for the words used. I've been reading a lot about Geishas nowadays and how to be a good one (Search Youtube : One Point English Lesson) ! So, I was influenced by Geisha's usage of words.
Oh yeah, one kind of people im easily irritated with : Emotional, Self-centered, Useless brains people.
Maybe I should try disguising as a Geisha one day. Or maybe tomorrow.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, Lalalalalala Life Is Wonderful !
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, Lalalalalala Life Is Wonderful !