" bersatu teguh, bercerai roboh. "
Whoever made that peribahasa is totally right. It's not like all these while I didn't realise that this peribahasa is true. But it is just now that I've known the meaning yang tersurat lagi tersirat.Cos I'm feeling this peribahasa. We are, (ILVE:B) !
Really, none can bring us down, (Muke puas hati).
Really, none can bring us down, (Muke puas hati).
Note to self :
1) IPW has been postponed, again.
Cos Madam Zana didn't come to school today.
2) Sastera was a blast.
Another sastera coming up, Annys Sophillea.
3) Major Malay Project !
Masayarakat Melayu & Keruntuhan Akhlak.
A lot of interviewing, recording, and of course, powerpoint-ing.
4) Few days more to Continual Assesment One.
1) IPW has been postponed, again.
Cos Madam Zana didn't come to school today.
2) Sastera was a blast.
Another sastera coming up, Annys Sophillea.
3) Major Malay Project !
Masayarakat Melayu & Keruntuhan Akhlak.
A lot of interviewing, recording, and of course, powerpoint-ing.
4) Few days more to Continual Assesment One.
I was rummaging my folders when I've found something sweet,

