<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13425840478855143?origin\x3dhttp://pleasebemygumball-love.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
▲nna : You can expect nothing from me.

A♥ L♥ S♥ M♥ B♥ W♥
Alif Aifa Albasra Anisah Artini Asmah Dora Eeka Eiman Emmi Feefee Haja Haza Halim Isha Khairunisa Khairunisa Meimei Mel Nana Norlya Ruquiyah Shayfee Syefqa Tyytee Twogigi





P.S: I left my memories behind, ♥.
15 February 2009

12:12 PM
Arul (L)
Dear people of the earth, (it's still not too late)
Spread looooove amongst us & the world baby, ♥


source : www.babyhold.com (cute kepe baby hold)

Haha haha haha. Yesterday went out with my man, who else ? I'm a loner in this world. & He is the only one who wants to go out with me, :( ! Haha haha haha. Went up up up up up the hill and it was so damn tiring. Then ate ate ate ate ate the Mcspicy and it was so damn hawt plus spicy. One thing for sure, I rather faint out of thirst then drink green tea, yucky yucky. & Just chilled around and relished the momentum of earth.

I am a sad little girl in another 26 days to come.
& I hate inbox snoopers.