Told you, no matter whatever happens, I will love Twogigi :B
(What's more, monitresses are still the faved Nana & Nini)
(What's more, monitresses are still the faved Nana & Nini)
Yesterday, I was sleeping in class. I woke up laughing. They were all playing this sing-a-long game. Like, one person sings, and the other continues. & Nini, being J and K pop fan has got no idea of malay songs. So she ended up singing " Dewa Indonesia " ! Vey Funny.
The only thing I remembered was :
Katakan lah kata kan lah percaya laaah, kasih ku yang (something something).
Gawsh, it was funny. & They played charade. It was like funny when more than 15 people started acting out the word together ! So they squeezed together and tried acting out. Freaking Funny.Katakan lah kata kan lah percaya laaah, kasih ku yang (something something).
Guess what, I am SISSICK ! :(
I dreamnt of SIS yesterday, how funny. I dreamnt that it was not Mrs Chitra who was teaching. So early in the morning texted Gamawe asking about SIS. And miraculously, it wasn't Mrs Chitra whom was teaching them yesterday. Haha Haha. Squiddy wasn't there too.