<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13425840478855143?origin\x3dhttp://pleasebemygumball-love.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
â–²nna : You can expect nothing from me.

A♥ L♥ S♥ M♥ B♥ W♥
Alif Aifa Albasra Anisah Artini Asmah Dora Eeka Eiman Emmi Feefee Haja Haza Halim Isha Khairunisa Khairunisa Meimei Mel Nana Norlya Ruquiyah Shayfee Syefqa Tyytee Twogigi





P.S: I left my memories behind, ♥.
11 January 2009

1:26 AM
T2, :(
(Screaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaams)

I wanna go to polytechnics' open houses, (Screaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaams) ! I wanna go there with my Aya Anje Anje, hee hee hee. & Good Boy went to Temasek Poly, (Dalam hati nak ikut) ! Tapi tidak mengapa, tidak tidak mengapa, though I am now one jealous momma.

Just now, went out with my gergerls ! It was even better than going to those rumah terbuka, I guess. Saw poppa tengteng, awww, Bibik misses poppa tengteng, haha haha, macam fafa ! Went to Masjid Khayr then went off to cinema. We actually brought in whole freaking loads of KFC foods but we ended up not eating them. Malu okay.

Then sat sat sat sat in the KFC to eat after watching Twilight Digital, haha haha haha. At last ! We had our girl-stuffs-from-the-bottom-of-our-very-heart-to-other-hearts. Was really fun, saya sungguh sayang gergerls.

Oh yea, someone said something offensive to Anna, :( ! It was not like Anna did it on purpose. Actually, Anna was late for the movie. So, Anna rushed. Anna opened the door with full force and power because Anna is strong. Suddenly, the door hit the head of an Ah Beng just behind Anna. It wasn't deliberately, really. And that Ah Beng said Cib__ to Anna. Naughty Ah Beng even asked Momma Lily to shut up in the lift. Aww, Anna is so sad. Sorry Naughty Ah Beng, Anna did it unintentionally.

Thursday night saya tertidur. Friday night pun saya tertidur lagi. Dan hari nie, nampak gaya nya, awak tertidur. Rinduuuu. Takpe lah, next week, belajar same-same lagi, set ? I'll help you, and vice versa. Saya akan tunggu snail mail dari awak, [: Dan awak tunggu dari saya juga, okay ?
asal lah saya dan awak selalu tertidur ? Hrmphs.


Afterthought : & The only reason I chose that funny picture, is because, it never fails to make me laugh (though a little) when everything seems wrong. Lveya.

Afterthought II : & & If there is one freaking thing I can't get over, it's definitely gonna be T2.


I miss you T2 like MI misses its SS, (piping with tears).