<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13425840478855143?origin\x3dhttp://pleasebemygumball-love.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
▲nna : You can expect nothing from me.

A♥ L♥ S♥ M♥ B♥ W♥
Alif Aifa Albasra Anisah Artini Asmah Dora Eeka Eiman Emmi Feefee Haja Haza Halim Isha Khairunisa Khairunisa Meimei Mel Nana Norlya Ruquiyah Shayfee Syefqa Tyytee Twogigi





P.S: I left my memories behind, ♥.
08 January 2009

5:45 PM
Very Best.
Please expect that this blog to be empty and rarely updated.
Why ? Because it's 2009.

A year which I will take my Ordinary Levels Exam. A year which I will be schooling 6 days a week. A year which I think I have to push myself to the limit. A year which I know, studying is on top of the priority list. Most importantly, a year, a really hard year to manage between studies, loves, and my own self.
I'm just ain't ready.
But I'll make the best of this last year.

Kay, I'm off, studying, with A♥.
Wish you were here, Bestfs.




" One more year
and I'll be heading out on my own,
leaving friends and the place that I call home.
I don't wanna go.
"
-Dear Juliet, All Those Nights.