I just wanna put in the picture,
From the deepest of my sincerest heart,
From the deepest of my sincerest heart,
I can't live without my Mom and Dad !
& I won't know the real meaning of life without,
My sister, My Big & Little Brothers & all.
& I don't know what I'll be without my awe inspiring girls,
My Maiya, My Shie, My Zuzu & My Lela.
& I shall thank Twogigi for the extraordinary nostalgias.
& I won't know the real meaning of life without,
My sister, My Big & Little Brothers & all.
& I don't know what I'll be without my awe inspiring girls,
My Maiya, My Shie, My Zuzu & My Lela.
& I shall thank Twogigi for the extraordinary nostalgias.
Last but not least,
I love you, Arul, ♥ !
With you, each only and every utmost thing seems like a wonder.
You are a part of me. Vice versa. If ever you let me go, I'll be hanging between life & death.
Afterthought : Get well soon Kak Haza, don't cry kay ? I know saket !
I love you, Arul, ♥ !
With you, each only and every utmost thing seems like a wonder.
You are a part of me. Vice versa. If ever you let me go, I'll be hanging between life & death.
Afterthought : Get well soon Kak Haza, don't cry kay ? I know saket !