HAPPY 100TH BIRTHDAY ALSAGOFF !
GO BABE GO GO, YOU'RE STILL LOOKING
YOUNG & PETITE
AFTER ALL THOSE 100 YEARS OF LIVING !
-
Though I can't make it right on the dot, but I don't care. So talking about today, everything was fine. Ultra normal. What else ? Homeworks & Assignments is the new trend, -_-".GO BABE GO GO, YOU'RE STILL LOOKING
YOUNG & PETITE
AFTER ALL THOSE 100 YEARS OF LIVING !
-
-
" Juana. Nie Zulaika. Esok ley saya ngn Shahidah recess ngan awak ? "
" Titer ue ue un tatut, cam aner shey ? Ite anggel Maija kakak yeo arr shey inih. "(inside jokes)
It'll never be the same, ever.
Wish you were here.
Wish you were here.
-
Stop the emo stuffs. Gamawe likes to stare blankly outside the window ! & She is now officially my jogging partner for as long as we live in the same estate.(High-fives) Simei people rawk.
-
Gewd Boy is the new Barrack Obama. I really love gewdy gewdy dirty little obama boy.
Gewd Boy is the new Barrack Obama. I really love gewdy gewdy dirty little obama boy.