#01 : Not even the world can seperate true friends.
Yes, there may be some misunderstandings and rage. Or even, greeen. But despite all that, there will still this thing call 'LOVE' inside our hearts. & That's when we realise that, we can't live without each other. After that, everything will be ever so normal again, and nothing has affected anyone.
#02 : Guys are freaking typical !
This is a bit sex-discrimination but i am not prejudice okay.
A week ago they may say they love you and wont even trade you for the universe. Then a week later, you called him up and he was like, talking to another girl ? & As simple as that, they will try to freaking cover up their faithlessness. They even think that girls won't know, like we've lost our sanity eh. And as easy as that they will ask for breakup. Why ?
Unreasonable Reason I : I'm not worth for you. You'll find someone better who will take better care of you and (never ending worthless naggings.)
Unreasonable Reason II : You dah burok kan I dekat kawan you, sekarang you expect I percaya you lagi. (Expect orang diam membatu ah. We have to express ourselves, right ?)
Reason III : I love you no more yo momma.
Oh oh oh, but im not denying that there are really nice guys out there too. Really nice !

Why am I talking all these ? I don't know. Maybe I'm just out of my mind.
Do you know that I am lacking of everything right now. I'm lacking of time especially. Im lacking of sleep, kaching, energy and everything lah. I was so sleepy, I've fallen asleep in the canteen just now. Pathetic nyeeeee.
I've got nothing more to say, just that I miss Sshaa ahlawt ! & also, Lilaaa Evel ! Lol. & Arul Duh. I love bestfriends.
Lastly, yesterday I went to Donut Empire ! & I saw the pamphlet. Kelakar kepe hidup. I was so kanchiong, till even the cashier said : Hehe, ambil lah banyak banyak, tak kisah, freeeeeeee. He will never understand whats at the pamphlet ! Takkan dia memahami.
There there there, my Kak Dora ! Haha haha haha.
Famous kepe hidop Kak ? Whoooo wheeeee whoooo.
Happy advanced 3rd monthsary, cousin.
Happy belated 3rd monthsary, bestfriend.
Happy 4th monthsary, bestfriend.
Happy 4th monthsary, bestfriend.
Happy 5th monthsary, bestfriend.
Happy 5th monthsary my favourite man.
Happy 13th monthsary Kak Dora.
Happy belated 3rd monthsary, bestfriend.
Happy 4th monthsary, bestfriend.
Happy 4th monthsary, bestfriend.
Happy 5th monthsary, bestfriend.
Happy 5th monthsary my favourite man.
Happy 13th monthsary Kak Dora.
Afterthought : i♥a, I FUCK FUCK FUCK TRIED ! I know it's our monthsary. But just know that, i am confused. I don't know how to manage my time and days well. You are very important in my life. Just like my friends, they are too. I prioritise you. As well as my friends. & I love you. Same goes to them. I know you will understand, I hope. & Please say that you mind when you really are. Sighs. Regardless of everything that is happening, my love for you wont fade, love.