A lot of things happened.
I miss my Gigirls like god damn knows how much.
I miss Arul too. Whenever will he come back ?
Dad stopped smoking, & he won second in Muharram Challenge.
Proud le, prouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuud.
Still remember when I was small, he used to say :
" Kalau nak ayah berhenti rokok,
Kau stop makan dulu, kay ? "
& when he attended Muharram Challenge, he said :
" I cannot quit lah. This is the first & last time I'll attend.
Whatever for I attend if I know I won't quit. "
Di sebalik kedegilan dan kekerasan.
Oh, am I not proud ?
Kak Haza has been admitted to the hospital.
Just behind my house, so I'll be visiting her as often.
Kesian Kak Haza menangis because of the unbearable pain.
& Out of jealousy because of Farouq.
(Crying) " Mak kalau tengok Farouq boleh,
Kalau tengok Haza tak boleh !! "
Cute lah kau, stay ah stay ah, (inside joke) !
Afterthought : Oh my god, I cant hold this feeling of pine any longerrrrr !