Tomorrow, as in today (23rd), I'm gonna go to school. Gotta do some spring cleaning to that old dusty almost hundred years old school. I just can't wait for today, so so hoping to meet twogigi, I am as eager as an ogre ! Whatever.
Yo anybody-who-reads !
I've changed my blogskin yo. It's cute, I think ! Though a little plain and lacking of some thought-provoking photographs, but the background is like can say is all muddled. After this skin, by Maidick's request, gonna change it to something red, ferocious, fierce and stern momma red !
Conclusion : I like this skin.
Howdy anybody-who-reads !
Recap of Veering Lovelly Vella's episode one : Nutella's love had altered.
Episode two of Veering Lovelly Vella :
Peanutty knew nothing about Nutella's love towards Nutelly and so continued loving him. To avert Nutelly from avoiding him, he decided to keep his relationship with Peanutty clandestine.
(To be continued)Okay fine, I'm lame. It's just to kill boredom, okay ?
Bye anybody-who-reads !
I wanna call my good boy.