<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13425840478855143?origin\x3dhttp://pleasebemygumball-love.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
â–²nna : You can expect nothing from me.

A♥ L♥ S♥ M♥ B♥ W♥
Alif Aifa Albasra Anisah Artini Asmah Dora Eeka Eiman Emmi Feefee Haja Haza Halim Isha Khairunisa Khairunisa Meimei Mel Nana Norlya Ruquiyah Shayfee Syefqa Tyytee Twogigi





P.S: I left my memories behind, ♥.
21 December 2008

5:19 PM
Three words for you.
Hi, I miss these people. Add Maidick in the list.

First thing first,

Hows my new blogskin ?

Nice right, I know lah !

Hahha, im all nuts man.

Thats why I chose this skin.

Plus its white.

Shie asked me to change it to something white.

So there there there.

I've watched twilight.

Online & in cinema.

I miss those Tweens Alive kids.

Tasneem texted me a few times.

School is coming, yawns.

I wonder if I can cope with Sec four.

& I wonder where I'll be going after receiving the results.

& I wonder what will happen to me if I were to fail.

I miss Arul.

He passed his Ns.

& He was really sweet on the 17th.

Haha, actually, he is always sweet.

But that day, super duper zillion times sweeter than other days.

Anyway, I miss him, alot.

I'm just plain bored right now.

Shie is nowhere.

Laila is nowhere.

Zuzu is nowhere.

& Maiya, shes off to Marina Barrage.

Whats so interesting about Marina Barrage ?

I dont know.

Told ya, Esplanade is our better choice.

Tomorrow is kebersihan.

Boring, really.

But i miss eating in school.

I wonder why.

We have always thought,

Makcik canteen cooks unhealthy foods.

But now,

even when im not eating the foods she cooked,

Im still growing fat.

Why eh ?

& I wanna go jogging.

To shake off some grams.

Oh yeah, and tomorrow.

I'll be sleeping over at lya's house.

AGAIN !

Cool lah.

Oh yeah, Im hungry right now.

Mum didnt cook today.

So daddy is cooking for me Maggi !

Bye, wanna eat.

Anyway, I miss Arul.

1,2,3,4 I love you.

Okay Ive updated, long sia.

Anyway, I miss Arul.

I wonder when he came back home.

All of the sudden dah sampai.

Cht, bored ah.

I wanna shout something,

I miss Twogigi.

Though it has been an irritating moment

that day

but who cares

(now i dont)

I love you.

Ini lah yang di nama kan :
Malas nak edit & Malas nak update.