IT FEELS SO GOOD TO BE BACK HOME !
i miss dad. i miss mom. i miss sis. i miss bro. i miss the littlest one.
i miss dad. i miss mom. i miss sis. i miss bro. i miss the littlest one.
So everything was cool, real cool. Won't, can't and don't want to elaborate anything, (haha, your luck). I guess two days of not coming back home has already made me homesick ! Haha haha, :D Anyways, had real fun ! Dah lah diam.
I love you nearests & dearests ! ♥
Had the best times with them.
Had the best times with them.
Dear Zuzu : We've been missing you since the second day of it, (evil laughs). Where have you been ? We miss you Zuzu Montzx. Hope you are not sick ! & Spending the second day of it (evil laughs) without you is a real turned-off. Anyways, I hope you ease yourself okay Datin ! Haha, we are all here, standing by you, everytime, everywhere. And if she were to mess up with you,
we will still believe you more and forever Zu.
Just chill, she had bitched me once. & If she dare bitch you, then, lets bitch her, haha haha. Kay tak baik, (thumbs up). Love you, Zuzu.Dear Mai : Ex kau dah melampau ah babe. As a friend, I care. Ex kau dah melampaui batas. Amacam, (muke psycho kat wallpaper) ? Mau ? Aku not a prob. Shie lagi no prob no sweat.
By the way, mane twogigi ? (scratching head)
P . S : Kak Huda Ftyt sent a sweet letter. Though I have been nothing to Ftyt, she still appreciates everything I did. Unlike Huda who thinks that i'm unimportant to Ftyt, Kak Huda as the head of Ftyt was thankful of my unimportance. Shrugs, its not like im uninterested of being active in Ftyt, but since she said that im unimportant, might as well i be one.
Come back home fast, okay ?
I miss you every day and night,
& I love you with all my might.
I miss you every day and night,
& I love you with all my might.