Hi, people.
I updated yesterday that I was going to the library alone yeah, so I did, :D ! I walked from home, to Afghan, then to the library. Tiring, really !
Then after borrowing books and all, I saw someone, (eyes widening). I saw someone who looked just like Edward Cullen. No no, I am really sure that I wasn't imagining things. He had Cullen's eyes, lips & pale skin. I was looking at him with a dropping jaw, (& for that second I thought I was Isabella Swan, whatever !). & when I stepped out of the library, it was raining heavily, (& for that second I thought I was Isabella Swan living in Forks, whatever !).
So, I was a crazy girl who suddenly craved for Famous Amos. & On the way, saw Eeka and I jumped with joy, haha haha. Then in the train I saw S is for S____ P is for P__, (grins). Reached Simei and was waiting for Sissy, & that was when I saw Ayisha, (grins grins).
I had a dream. About S is for S________.
