<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13425840478855143?origin\x3dhttp://pleasebemygumball-love.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
▲nna : You can expect nothing from me.

A♥ L♥ S♥ M♥ B♥ W♥
Alif Aifa Albasra Anisah Artini Asmah Dora Eeka Eiman Emmi Feefee Haja Haza Halim Isha Khairunisa Khairunisa Meimei Mel Nana Norlya Ruquiyah Shayfee Syefqa Tyytee Twogigi





P.S: I left my memories behind, ♥.
18 November 2008

12:50 AM
Are we bad ? Hell no, haha !
O Boy O Boy O Boy,today sure is fun !
It was such a long time ago I had this kind of fun, really. Cos yea, I felt so so so so secured being around with my favourite people, Arul and Laila and and Shie and Zuzu and Maiya, ♥. I mean, best sey !

So first, it's really S is for S____ and R is for R_______and I really L is for L___ him ! It's really S is for S______ and very U is for U__________ ! I'll cherish every moment cos I think he is superly I is for I___________ and I wouldn't ever ask for more. & I'm M is for M______ everything already. & Blowing the C is for C______ seemed so P is for P_________.

Whoa sey, stress kepe hidop ? Lol.
Then headed to airport. I was so very happy when Laila, Shie, Zuzu and Maija suddenly came appearing and jogging in front of me. Haha haha ! I was in need of them badly. & Just like what Laila said, there were some bad agendas, so macam malas gile ah, just rushed off. Sapa mau layan, kan minah yep ? It's like first time I felt this way towards them, sedih.

Ahha, Eeka was also there. Sorry for not i-don't-know-what. Was just in a rush and as I said, sedang ada agenda tak baik. Haha, but it was cool hugging you and your friends, erk. Then suddenly at the platform, saw kamkat (you girls know who), so we were like hiding and sticking ourselves to the walls in an attempt no to be seen. Haha haha, kelakar kepe hidop ? Ah, stop it with them. Saw Madam Sumirah too.

I just miss madam Sherry alot ! ♥

Then ate at burger king and rilaxed and chilled at Pasir Ris Park, it was funnnn, really ! They were shooting alot of stuffs, yucks. Haha haha, and by this time, I miss my little lil zuzu mont spraying perfume blanc :D & God knows whatever happened at Pasir Ris Park, haha haha.

P . S : Thaaaaaaaaank you Mr Arul :D Thanks for everything, haha. It was fun shopping with you, lol. And though they said you were an irritating boy (lol), I just love you the way you are. Haha haha, & I love you for being irritating. It's so irresistible, haha. I think you just have a heart sized of the universe &
I am always captured by your love !

Happpy 15th Birthday Pwinshesth Susu Maija Soyang Gezek :D
Happy 11th monthsary Kak Dora, cheh dah nak setahun !
& Happy 3rd monthsary to Arul and his forever cute & sweet lovely dearieee.