<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13425840478855143?origin\x3dhttp://pleasebemygumball-love.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
▲nna : You can expect nothing from me.

A♥ L♥ S♥ M♥ B♥ W♥
Alif Aifa Albasra Anisah Artini Asmah Dora Eeka Eiman Emmi Feefee Haja Haza Halim Isha Khairunisa Khairunisa Meimei Mel Nana Norlya Ruquiyah Shayfee Syefqa Tyytee Twogigi





P.S: I left my memories behind, ♥.
18 October 2008

5:21 AM
The Second [:
You mean the world to me ♥


How do I love Juana ?
Let me count the ways.

I love Juana
To the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of being and ideal grace.

I love Juana to the level of everyday's
Most quiet needs, by sun and candlelight
I love Juana as men strive for right
I love Juana purely, as they turn from praise
I love Juana, with the passion of my heart
In my old griefs, and my childhood's faith
I love Juana with a love I never wanna lose
With my lost soul, I love Juana
With the breath, smiles, tears of all my life !

& If God chose,
I shall love Juana better, till death.
- Arulove.

Cos every 17th, will always be a happy day for myself, and my girls (ehm ehm ehm). In fact, each and every second knowing that all of you are still standing by me, makes me glad living. Though its still a question what is lying ahead of us, memories will remain unchanged, forever.

&& For the dearest most loveliest eversweet of mine, you taught me that "nothing is impossible". It has never ever crossed my mind that you will ever be apart of me & my life. Everything happened without myself realising cos its so unpredictable. I know there is still alot to learn. I really need you, and I don't think I'll make it on my own without you. Not only I hope we can grow this love together, but also make it last. I♥Y ~

Lastly, end year exam fever. *yawnsgezek*