Kay, I've changed my blogskin, hurrah.
At last, it's pink, nice isn't it ? Bro said the old one looks better. True, but this one, it's pink.
Groovy Baby, heahea heahea.
Anyways, I'm going out in a few hours time with B1 and others. To enjoy myself. Exams had finished, hurrah. [Not including Maths O level end year practise paper] So, I need some spice in my life after all those 972682 days of torture. && What I need, is a coffin. Haha haha haha.

Wah, amusement park, let's go. Heahea heahea, can't wait for the one-day trip. Plus, we're going to Bukit Chandu and Henderson Bridge and Mount Faber and Vivo City with Ustaz. Gerek. But it'll be Gerek-er if T2 were to be there, too. Sobs ~
At last, it's pink, nice isn't it ? Bro said the old one looks better. True, but this one, it's pink.
Groovy Baby, heahea heahea.
Anyways, I'm going out in a few hours time with B1 and others. To enjoy myself. Exams had finished, hurrah. [Not including Maths O level end year practise paper] So, I need some spice in my life after all those 972682 days of torture. && What I need, is a coffin. Haha haha haha.

Wah, amusement park, let's go. Heahea heahea, can't wait for the one-day trip. Plus, we're going to Bukit Chandu and Henderson Bridge and Mount Faber and Vivo City with Ustaz. Gerek. But it'll be Gerek-er if T2 were to be there, too. Sobs ~
Oh, I miss Madam Sherry :\
I owe her stuffs, massive ones !
I owe her stuffs, massive ones !