17th November 2007, *evilgrins*Baby Shie, i love you lah, so does ___________.
Happy first weeeeeeeeeeek okay Nursha ? Hahahaha.
Tomorrow is the beginning of end year exam, cool aye ? But, I'm procrastinating everything now and then. I'm still not ready to start burdening my head with those lots of memorisations. Believe it or not, i have not started anything yet, except for Biology.
My problem now is that i find memorising those stuffs totally ridiculous. Even Cikgu thinks so. She is always right. & I hate memorising ! But there's no other way. I am forced to memorise, or else, die die die.
I need anyone to knock off my senses right now. Sheeesh, I don't wanna fail, really. If I were to fail, then, say goodbye baby. But at the same time, I'm still not in the mood to memorise and all. Can i make it ? Hahaha, entah lah eh.
I wanna make my life simple. Since i have big dreams, gotta strive them.
1. I wanna continue to Sec Four.
2. After I've done with everything, I wanna make a lot of money.
3. I wanna play stocks ! One big two smalls, haha haha (inside joke).
4. I wanna do an experiment which is about plants and sea water. I don't wanna try GM-ing those plants as its too confusing, haha haha.
5. & Also an experiment which has gotta do with Africa and Transpiration, heaheahea.
6. I wanna sponsor my parent's and myself and Shie's and Lela's and Monty's trip to Mecca and Medina and Jerusalem and Pakistan and Iran and Iraq and Egypt and Dubai (inside joke II).
7. I wanna fly and tour around Paris and Santa Barbara.
8. If it's possible I wanna own a Noble Award trophy, haha haha haha ~
9. I wanna own 2 SLRs, a few lens and other stuffs.
10. With Shie, we wanna freelance, go baby !
11. Be with the guy i have been dreaming
Dream on laaaaaaaaaaaaah !2. After I've done with everything, I wanna make a lot of money.
3. I wanna play stocks ! One big two smalls, haha haha (inside joke).
4. I wanna do an experiment which is about plants and sea water. I don't wanna try GM-ing those plants as its too confusing, haha haha.
5. & Also an experiment which has gotta do with Africa and Transpiration, heaheahea.
6. I wanna sponsor my parent's and myself and Shie's and Lela's and Monty's trip to Mecca and Medina and Jerusalem and Pakistan and Iran and Iraq and Egypt and Dubai (inside joke II).
7. I wanna fly and tour around Paris and Santa Barbara.
8. If it's possible I wanna own a Noble Award trophy, haha haha haha ~
9. I wanna own 2 SLRs, a few lens and other stuffs.
10. With Shie, we wanna freelance, go baby !
11. Be with the guy i have been dreaming
[Big dreams eh, cool ape]
Stop crapping, I have to study, faaaaaaaast ~
i know you know i love you so, i hope.this is a tortureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! imy, arul.. ♥
Heeeeee, my blogsong, the chorus part is nice :DSo wait & hear okay ?
Yet the pain here that I feel
Try and tell me it's not real
For it seems that I still have a tear to shed
Try and tell me it's not real
For it seems that I still have a tear to shed