

I was sick lah yesterday. And today, just slight.
After coming back from woodlands library yesterday, i really had a bad headache, and right after breaking my fast, i slept all the way till morning. I was so dissapointed in myself cos i had forgotten to eat the kebab that i had bought and that kebab ended up in the bin !
I was drooling sey, shrugs.
Just now, someone came all the way to my block to give me a hari raya card and some adorable pictures, hahahaha. Sweeet lah alahai sweeet. & Why should i tell you whats inside, hah hah hah ? Seventh heaven lagi.
TWO GOOD NEWS !!!!
So, today is 17th, teeheeheee.
Secondly, Liely had officially changed her seat in class. Hip hip hurray ! & guess where she is seating ? Beside me lah abeh, duh ~ Wheee.
I miss my bunny farzy ♥ ! Alot, sheeeesh.
As requested by some evil dungu,
