<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13425840478855143?origin\x3dhttp://pleasebemygumball-love.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
â–²nna : You can expect nothing from me.

A♥ L♥ S♥ M♥ B♥ W♥
Alif Aifa Albasra Anisah Artini Asmah Dora Eeka Eiman Emmi Feefee Haja Haza Halim Isha Khairunisa Khairunisa Meimei Mel Nana Norlya Ruquiyah Shayfee Syefqa Tyytee Twogigi





P.S: I left my memories behind, ♥.
14 August 2008

6:36 PM
Status : Be right back
This is not plain lazy, this is real one :/
Bye, I don't feel like blogging.

CAII is tomorrow, i have not start a thing, yawns. I don't really know what units/chapters will be tested. I'm tired. I've been thinking much about Mr Damn Ahmad Bogayle. He makes me sick every time, ewe ewe ewe. No hopes to have my camera back, no kidding. I know mom ain't really happy, but she kept it cool.

I don't wish to own cameras lah, pft. I can even throw away my photography certificate, I just can't seem to bother about it anymore ! Shie, care to join ? I will flourish this passion of mine, after 2009, or maybe, when me, Shie, Lila eventually become the KFC managers, haaaaaa.

I don't have the mood to take pictures for my identity card. I'm so not looking forward for it. Or anything lah.

Bye. I miss T2, ha ha.
I saw My T2 just now, :D
[& I miss Arul ! This is so unbearable.]