Ohso lazy to update, blame this layout ah.
I think its about time to change to a proper skin.
Anyways, i've been wanting to update about what happened on last sunday. But i guess, its late already. Ha ha ha ha. So, i'll just save the memories sweetly as drafts for my own reference when im bored or down and really in need of some entertainment to cheer me up and turn my frown vertically. Heeee :D
So CAII, erm, lessay it sucks alot. & I cant believe Malay had turned out this bad. I know its a dissapointment to each and every one of us, I mean, 65 ? What the. Other subjects aint any better. Oh god, i have been seriously not serious with my studies, :\ But, Biology was great, and practical exam will be on the 2nd week of September i think !
Monday is Quraan, Tajwid, Hadith, Mustolah Hadith ! Oh my god, my least favourite subjects. The only two subjects which the marks were written in red in my record/report or whatever book you wanna call it. Thats the reason why i dont wanna go to whatever fireworks, sorry Eeka !
Every night in my dreams, I see you, I feel you, Bye.